Monday, October 31, 2022

Hoping for a Change

 


First of all, I would like to congratulate you for being the 17th president of the republic of the Philippines.

I hope you are doing well as I write this blog. Honestly, I didn't really expect that you were running for president the moment you filed your COC.  I worry a lot about education as a student, especially for my future. I also have a lot of questions I'd like to ask you. What really is the reason why you run? What are your plans?

Everytime we have calamities here in the Philippines, you are there to help us, guide us and bring us life. There is one way that you may help us that will financially benefit our nation. But is money enough? Is food enough? Is financial help enough? Are all of your efforts enough to satisfy us? 

If I said I was loudly and immensely proud of everything you've accomplished since becoming our President, I'd be lying. I can't even begin to convey how dissatisfied and sad I am. It may be insane to judge you right now, the destruction of properties, the loss of life, and the hardship of people makes my blood boil. Houses are being taken down and destroyed, and you are still here, making vlogs. Watching calamities take lives while our President enjoys himself outside of the country. While you enjoy the comforts of life, you may watch our economy crashes. Seeing the inflation rate rise and watching people struggle to survive the day at their maximum capacity, while you as our President enjoys yourself outside the country? I am aware that you are working hard to support and direct our nation, but do your efforts actually reflect your finest efforts? I don't think so.

I sincerely hope that all of the problems we are currently experiencing will soon be resolved. I only ask that you listen to our suggestions and act openly in front of the people. The journey is just getting started.  I wish you continue success as you make more small advancements. Increased openness and transparency. I may not be on your side, but I think you have what it takes to be a leader. I'm hoping that soon the hope's faded color will return and that each of my questions will be answered .

The lives of Filipinos are becoming increasingly difficult over time. As the wind swirls around us, time is slipping away quickly. You must act swiftly, effectively, and efficiently. Not on Friday or Saturday, but now. The time to prove that you deserve that position, that you deserve the 31 million votes and trust is now.


REFERENCES:

BBM. (n.d.). Retrieved November 1, 2022, from https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=x5zK45GY&id=BEBCE0B3D9B1F07BE05BF91E653DDF402A542175&thid=OIP.x5zK45GYj-xTUyaSpocB4wHaD4&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2f2.bp.blogspot.com%2f-iR7QHwSula0%2fVzb2wdl84ZI%2fAAAAAAAAbiY%2fN6s6HjbRs0gEEugczbeTm5ZyMCTZLIG9QCLcB%2fw1200-h630-p-k-no-nu%2fBONGBONG-MARCOS.JPG&exph=344&expw=655&q=bongbong&simid=608044924411579632&FORM=IRPRST&ck=365ACBFD11CEF2DDED7C4C31FB36B32B&selectedIndex=24

No comments:

Post a Comment

end of the chapter