Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Quarter 1: A Rollercoaster Ride

First quarter is full of excitement and learning. I had a great time in our ICT class, which had never been so boring. To Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz, thank you for your kindness and compassion toward us. I appreciate you sharing your expertise with us. A knowledge that I can apply in any situation now and in the future.

In the first quarter, we were introduced to the Internet. We learned about the Internet Timeline and the history of the internet in the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. The Internet's definition, uses, the numerous internet service tools, its major components, data types, and a variety of other topics were also covered. We also write blogs, which I found enjoyable.

In the first three months, I encountered numerous difficulties. The quizzes come first. I occasionally have trouble remembering names and dates. Second, I occasionally don't understand the topic at hand.

This grading is outstanding for us. We put a lot of effort, tears, and sweat into our school performance. We tend to put so much effort, sacrifice, and responsibility into everything we do in order to achieve our goals before we finish our journey as Special Science Class. My first quarter adventure did not come without its ups and downs. I intend to improve my performance in the coming quarters. I'll also try harder to focus on my studies. I'll also work to better myself.  

Nonetheless, I am eternally grateful to my classmates for their assistance with my assignments and requirements. We help each other through difficult times, and I admire them for it. Despite the stress, it feels surreal that I'm now socializing with them on a personal level. Not just a g-meet or a video call. Thank you for being considerate, too, to our teachers!

Babushhh Quarter 1, Salamuch!!

3 comments:

  1. I had seen your dedication in applying your learnings this 1st quarter, keep up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Trisha, hope you can do this quarter too!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slay bestie, let's keep striving!

    ReplyDelete

end of the chapter