Saturday, November 5, 2022

Rescue our dying planet



 
We're all trying to be more environmentally conscious these days. We only have one planet, and it is critical that we treat it as such. Helping the planet and reducing our impact are critical, but it's easy to feel lost and overwhelmed about where (and how) to begin.

There are numerous ways you can contribute to the fight against climate change. Some of them are large, while others are small. What matters is that you take action. Even if it seems like it won't make a difference, simply trying (and believing) is an attitude that will benefit both you and your community.

Here are some simple things I've done that I believe have contributed to the preservation and rescue of our dying planet. First and foremost, I practiced proper waste segregation. Discipline is required to avoid recklessly throwing trash everywhere. Second, I sweep and clean my surroundings on a regular basis. Third, I've been teaching my friends about the current state of our planet and what we can do to help. I have raised awareness among my peers in order to persuade them to care more about our home. I know my assistance was insufficient, but I'm still a teenager, and who knows what I'll be capable of when I can finally start earning money and influencing others. 

Every little thing you do to help the planet counts!

12 comments:

  1. keep up the good work and continue on cleaning our environment, You don't need improvement on your grammar and sentences it's already beautiful and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire you for taking care of our environment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep it up TRISHA, Thank you for making our surroundings clean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Trisha! Continue inspiring the youth. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Job!! I appreciate you saving our environment in your own simple way

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work! you are indeed a good human, influence more and make our environment as clean as your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, Trisha! I hope you can keep up the fantastic work and continue to encourage our fellow students to appreciate the wonders of nature.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for taking care of our environment, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice job! your small efforts have a positive environmental impact.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice job! The good work must continue. Motivate more people to join us in saving the earth so that we can be a large group. Because the more people who care about and protect the earth, the more we can do to save it.

    ReplyDelete

end of the chapter