Saturday, October 8, 2022

Who's Trisha Anne?


One of the most difficult things to do is to describe oneself, but it's also intriguing to put into words. Honestly, this pandemic altered me in so many different ways that I can say with certainly that I do not fully understand of who I am.

People can have different perspectives on my personality depending on what they want to see in me, and that's good. However, some people, including myself, might not confidently respond when asked to describe myself. But I'll do my best to give a detailed explanation of who am I.

Anyways, heluuu, starting off my blog, I'd like to introduce myself. I am Trisha Anne M. Rabang, but I go with a lot of nicknames. " Rabang " if I'm with my classmates, " Trishabangs" when I'm with my family, and simply " Trisha " with my friends and teachers. Aged 15, I was born on June 14, 2007, at Gabriela Silang General Hospital. I am currently residing at Tamorong Sta. Catalina with my father and my younger sibling since my mother is an OFW. The only hobbies I have been is photography, listening to music and sleeping (lol). I also tried my hand at other hobbies such as drawing, painting and dancing, but I just decided it wasn’t for me. 

I studied in Bernardo P. Ragasa Elementary School, and my journey there was like a roller coaster ride. I was happy and carefree student during this time. I engaged in active participation in my classes and a variety of extracurricular activities. But things suddenly changed. I admit that I am an introvert, but I enjoy meeting new people and learning about other cultures and traditions, which makes me happy. I then transferred to Ilocos Sur National High School, under the Science, Technology and Engineering Program. Here, I was able to expand my social circle and contact while also having a lot of new experiences that altered the way I saw a lot of things. As Special Science Class student, I encounter numerous obstacles, but thanks to my friends, I was able to overcome them all. They always keep me secure and are my safe haven.

I become lonely when I don't get attention from my friends or someone with whom I want to communicate. Furthermore, I am dependable but short-tempered. I get irritated when I'm not fully understood. I'm furious on the inside, but it doesn't reflect in my action. However, I would like to change this personality attribute slightly because my friends and family members frequently fail to recognize that I am experiencing difficulties. 

Finally, in the future, I aspire to be a Medical Technologist. I also set goals in mind, such as finishing my studies, being financially stable, and working hard so my parents won’t have to do so anymore. This is me, for better or worse, attempting to analyze the world as it is, displaying its genuine hues.

 


7 comments:

  1. It's interesting to read your blog and it was nice to know you better. I hope that you'll achieve your dreams and keep on working hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trisha! See you in the future as a Medical Technologist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to know that you like photography as I admire people who are very good at it! And also, I hope that you can achieve your dreams in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thank you for sharing some infos about yourself. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're such an amazing person...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's interesting to read your blog and it was nice to know you better. I hope that you achieve your dreams in the future!!

    ReplyDelete

end of the chapter