Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Second Parents

\

It's difficult to express my gratitude to you, Teachers. Putting my emotions into meaningful, deep, and unique words is difficult for me because I prefer actions over words. But today, I accept your challenge to write down my feelings, gratitude, happiness
and thoughts in a letter for you to read and feel how sincere I am. To begin, I'd like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all of the teachers out there. who consistently provides us with direction in all of our decisions. Throughout our journey, someone is pointing us in the right direction. A compass, a teacher, and a second parent.
Because this is my final year at JHS, I am grateful to all of you for being my teachers. I appreciate your time and effort in assisting us. I want to thank you all, and this isn't just a simple confession; it's a message from the bottom of my heart.

I've learned a lot, thanks to what you've taught us. They have all been a source of inspiration for me in my daily life. I hope you realize how important each lesson you teach us has played in shaping who we are today. We appreciate your constant guidance despite the fact that we are " nasusukir". I appreciate you assisting us in distinguishing between right and wrong. For allowing us to dream and fly like a kite. You inspired me to pursue my ambitions and goals.

I can imagine how difficult it must be to teach a large group of students at the same time. You then take your work home and grade papers to provide constructive feedback to your students. It's probably insufficient to simply say "thank you." How you teach. The knowledge you impart. The care you take. You are created by the affection you express. 

I hope our letters touched your hearts. And I hope that our presence has made your Teacher's Day memorable. It is a day when you are the center of attention, and it is a day that you deserve to be happy. 

Again, Happy Teacher's Day! 






1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing your thoughts and gratitude towards our teachers. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

end of the chapter