Sunday, January 22, 2023

Surviving and Thriving

As the end of Quarter 2 draws near, it's hard not to feel a sense of exhaustion and burnout. The past few months have been filled with a whirlwind of assignments, projects, and quizzes, all while trying to balance extracurricular and a social life.

Looking back, I realize that I spent most of my time in a constant state of stress and anxiety, always rushing to finish one task before moving onto the next. I often found myself sacrificing sleep and self-care in order to keep up with the demands of my schedule.

But as I reflect on the quarter, I also realize that I've accomplished a lot. I've pushed myself to work harder than I ever thought possible and have grown both academically and personally.

I've learned that it's okay to take a step back and prioritize my well-being. I've learned to set boundaries and to say no to things that don't align with my goals and values. I've also learned the importance of taking breaks, whether it's a quick walk outside or a chat with a friend, it can help to clear my mind and refocus my energy.

As I move on to the next quarter and the next stage of my academic journey, I will remember the lessons I've learned this quarter and strive to find a balance between pushing myself to achieve my goals and taking care of my mental and physical well-being.

Quarter 2 can be tough and tiring, but it's also an opportunity to reflect on the growth and accomplishments we've made. It's important to take care of ourselves by setting boundaries, prioritize our well-being, and take breaks when needed.

Babushhh Quarter 2, Salamuch!!

8 comments:

  1. Always remember to have fun while learning, and keep up the good work Trisha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a break, you earned it. Congrats on surviving Q2, Trisha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for surviving another quarter. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Trisha!! congrats on surviving another quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing job Trisha! Congrats for surviving another obstacle

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on surviving another quarter! you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2nd quarter is now finished. Despite everything, you must still be proud of yourself. You've work so hard and that's enough! I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Continue to do your best, Miss!(^^)

    ReplyDelete

end of the chapter